Mark your calendar for June 23rd for an awesome Mini Session day as K Schulz Photography teams up with Doggy Social MN
Want to get all dolled up and take beautiful photos with your fur baby, all while being pampered? Then you are in luck because June 23rd we are doing just that!
You know this event is right for you if you…
- Love your dog so much, they are your baby
- Like to get dolled up from time to time
- Want to spend your Sunday getting pampered and drink champagne
- Have been meaning to get pictures of you and your fur baby
- Are married and never got pictures with your dog at your wedding, dating and want updated pictures with your significant other and fur babies or a single dog mom or dad and want to capture your love between you and your fur baby.
If anything from above sounds like you then definitely check out this event. You can choose a time slot to get extra dolled up with hair and makeup by Heather Trachsel and Cristina Ziemer. Or choose one without hair and makeup and just enjoy a glass of champagne while you wait. Either way your dog will feel plenty pampered as well because not only will they be showered in snuggles from all the staff at the event, they will also get to wear awesome attire made specially by KoveredUp Pet Boutique. If you are wanting some beautiful flowers for you or your pup then you can contact Ashley Skeie wedding and event planning to get custom floral attire.
We will be taking pictures in Minneapolis at Anahata Collaborative which is a beautiful space. We will be taking pictures indoor and outdoor (weather permitting) Each session will be 20 minutes of photography and you’ll receive an online gallery to pick your top 15 favorite images. You’ll get 15 high resolution images emailed directly to you and you’ll have the ability to purchase any other digitals as well as prints and products.
We are so excited to be working with so many other amazing vendors. Don’t miss out on this exciting mini session with Doggy Social MN. Book today directly through Doggy Social to avoid service charges or use the link here.